TRX Key Stats
- Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation Provides Update on its Buckreef Re-development Project in Tanzania Marketwired 04/16 13:09 ET
- Tanzanian Royalty Announces Letter of Intent Signed for JV Development of a Commercially Producing Mine at Buziba-Busolwa, Buckreef Marketwired 02/24 08:00 ET
- 3:20 pm Tanzanian Royalty Exploration announces progress report on its Buckreef property: two key permits have been granted for blasting and chemical processing Yahoo 02/06 15:55 ET
- Tanzanian Royalty Announces Progress Report on its Buckreef Property Marketwired 02/06 15:18 ET
- Tanzanian Royalty Amends Price of Warrants Marketwired 01/23 18:06 ET
- Tanzanian Royalty Announces a 121% Increase at the Buckreef Main Prospect and a 39.2% Increase for the Entire Buckreef Project, in Oz Contained in the Measured and Indicated Category Marketwired 01/16 12:02 ET
- Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Report Positive Metallurgical Test Results Confirming Potential of Low Cost Mining for Buckreef Bingwa Deposit Marketwired 01/06 08:00 ET
- TRX Stock Crowded With Sellers The Street 12/09 11:16 ET
- TANZANIAN ROYALTY EXPLORATION CORP Financials 11/20 13:04 ET
- Tanzanian Royalty Files Form 20-F Business Wire 11/15 16:10 ET
|Feb 27||Misc||AGM Event for Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation|
TRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tanzanian Royalty is down 18.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.54%, Allied Nevada Gold down 65.26%, and Ocean Electric up 45.71%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TRX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TRX
Did Tanzanian Royalty make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Headquarters Country: Canada
- Headquarters State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2012
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation is a mineral resource company. The Company acquires and explores natural resource properties.