TRX Key Stats
SA Breaking News12/31 09:29
SA Breaking News12/02 12:47
TRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tanzanian Royalty Explr is down 80.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.25%, Allied Nevada Gold up N/A, and Smart Ventures up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TRX
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.tanzanianroyalty.com
- IR Website: http://www.tanzanianroyalty.com/
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: February 28, 2015
- Last Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Gold Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212221
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation is a mineral exploration company. The Company is engaged in acquisition and exploration of gold properties in Tanzania.
TRX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TRX","name")
- Description: =YCI("TRX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TRX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TRX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TRX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.