TRX Key Stats
|02/27/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation|
TRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tanzanian Royalty Exploration is down 41.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.20%, Allied Nevada Gold down 30.20%, and Smart Ventures down 67.74%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TRX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TRX
Did Tanzanian Royalty Exploration make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.tanrange.com
- IR Website: http://www.tanzanianroyalty.com/share-structure/
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: November 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2012
- NAICS: Gold Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212221
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation is a mineral resource company. The Company acquires and explores natural resource properties.
TRX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TRX","name")
- Description: =YCI("TRX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TRX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TRX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TRX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.