TROW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.716|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.38%|
|Net Income (TTM)||992.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.90%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- First Take: Jobs nightmare now over Dec 6
- Rates are headed higher but they're still low Dec 6
- New home sales rose 25% in October Dec 4
- T. Rowe Price's Brian Rogers Changes His Mind On Apple At Lower Valuation Forbes Dec 4
- T. Rowe Price: Beware a correction in 2014 USA TODAY Dec 4
- The Case for an Independent Western Asset Management Fool Dec 3
- T. Rowe Price Investment And Economic Outlook: The Next Five Years Won't Look Like The Last Five noodls Dec 3
- US pensions need to get creative Financial Times Dec 1
- Taxes 2014: The Massive Tax Trap You Must Avoid Fool Nov 29
- Dell Appraisals Demanded by T. Rowe to Magnetar Capital Bloomberg Nov 28
TROW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). T. Rowe Price is up 27.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Franklin Resources up 29.68%, and BlackRock up 59.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TROW
Pro Report PDF for TROW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TROW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TROW
Did T. Rowe Price make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
T. Rowe Price is a publicly owned Investment firm, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, with offices in 13 countries around the world. It was founded in 1937 by Thomas Rowe Price, Jr.. The company offers mutual funds, subadvisory services, and separate account management for individuals, institutions, retirement plans, and financial intermediaries. Additionally, the organization offers investment planning and guidance tools. The company has $453.5 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2011. The company has over 5,200 associates. The firm was previously known as T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.