TROW Key Stats
- T. Rowe Price Group Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (TROW) May 23
- Midday Movers: GE, OPEN, CTRX & More May 22
- J.P. Morgan owns part of the voters May 22
- T. Rowe's new lineup of target-date funds lighten up on stocks Reuters May 22
- T. Rowe Price Group Reaches New 52-Week High (TROW) May 22
- T. Rowe Price Says Dubai, Qatar Deserve MSCI Upgrade to Emerging Bloomberg May 22
- Opening a Coverdell May Require Shopping Around May 21
- [$$] Funds Get Active Over Director Pay May 20
- Bernstein Upgrades T. Rowe Price (TROW) to Outperform Street Insider May 20
- After-Hours Buzz: URBN, TIVO, DELL & More May 20
TROW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). T. Rowe Price Group is up 37.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Franklin Resources up 55.78%, and BlackRock up 71.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TROW
Pro Report PDF for TROW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TROW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TROW
Did T. Rowe Price Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
T. Rowe Price is a publicly owned Investment firm, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, with offices in 13 countries around the world. It was founded in 1937 by Thomas Rowe Price, Jr.. The company offers mutual funds, subadvisory services, and separate account management for individuals, institutions, retirement plans, and financial intermediaries. Additionally, the organization offers investment planning and guidance tools. The company has $453.5 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2011. The company has over 5,200 associates. The firm was previously known as T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.