TRMB Key Stats
- Trimble Delivers SketchUp 2013, New Version of 3D Modeling Platform for Architec... May 22
- Trimble Introduces Photogrammetry Functionality to its Trimble Business Center S... May 15
- TRIMBLE NAVIGATION LTD /CA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal... May 14
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Electronics Industry Downward May 14
- Trimble (TRMB) CFO Bahri Hits the Exit Street Insider May 13
- Trimble Announces CFO Departure PR Newswire May 13
- Trimble's Quantm Alignment Planning System Selected by Russian High-Speed Rail A... May 13
- Trimble's Quantm Alignment Planning System Selected for Two Russian High-Speed R... May 13
- TRIMBLE NAVIGATION LTD /CA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote ... May 9
- Trimble Announces that Musanada Adopts Proliance Software for Building and Infra... May 7
TRMB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Trimble Navigation is up 18.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Garmin down 15.55%, and ESCO Technologies down 5.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TRMB
Pro Report PDF for TRMB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRMB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRMB
Did Trimble Navigation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Trimble Navigation, Ltd. , based in Sunnyvale, California, is a provider of advanced positioning equipment, most notably GPS receivers, laser rangefinders and inertial navigation systems. The company is best known in the fields of surveying, construction, agriculture, scientific instrumentation, and mobile and fleet management. The company has employees in 18 countries and has a network of dealers and distribution partners. The company has over 850 patents. Trimble Navigation was founded in 1978 by Charles Trimble and two partners, initially operating from Los Altos, California.