TRMB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7385|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||192.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - THS, AL, MTH, TRMB And SLH Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Trimble Acquires CSC (UK) - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- 2 Companies Teaming Up to Tackle Monsanto Fool Nov 24
- Trimble (TRMB) Purchases CSC Ltd.; Will Become Part of BSD Segment Street Insider Nov 21
- Daktronics (DAKT) Catches Eye: Stock Jumps 7.6% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 21
- Is Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB) Ready to Breakout? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 13
- MKM Partners Starts Trimble Navigation (TRMB) at Buy Street Insider Nov 12
- Trimble Navigation (TRMB) In A Perilous Reversal Nov 4
- Trimble Navigation (TRMB) Reaches New Lifetime High Today Nov 1
- Trimble Beats on Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 1
TRMB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Trimble Navigation is up 7.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Garmin up 19.97%, and Cognex up 82.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TRMB
Pro Report PDF for TRMB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRMB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRMB
Did Trimble Navigation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Trimble Navigation, Ltd. , based in Sunnyvale, California, is a provider of advanced positioning equipment, most notably GPS receivers, laser rangefinders and inertial navigation systems. The company is best known in the fields of surveying, construction, agriculture, scientific instrumentation, and mobile and fleet management. The company has employees in 18 countries and has a network of dealers and distribution partners. The company has over 850 patents. Trimble Navigation was founded in 1978 by Charles Trimble and two partners, initially operating from Los Altos, California.