TRIP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.95%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.504|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.32%|
|Net Income (TTM)||218.75M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||97.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Liberty Ventures (LVNTA) Named at 'Top Pick' at FBR, PT Raised to $148 Street Insider Dec 10
- Is Glassdoor Only for the Extremes? Fool Dec 7
- TripAdvisor's Jetsetter reaches 20M in membership theflyonthewall.com Dec 4
- Jetsetter Reaches 20 Million In Membership PR Newswire Dec 4
- China's Qunar Looks To Mobile To Hone Strategic Edge Investor's Business Daily Dec 3
- Capturing the Magic of the Holidays in a Hotel PR Newswire Dec 3
- How to become an IPO darling: Zillow CEO CNBC Dec 3
- Liberty Media CEO: Rising content price threatens cable bundle CNBC Dec 3
- Liberty Media CEO: Had a great run, shareholders benefitted CNBC Dec 3
- TripAdvisor Names Travelers' Choice Destinations On The Rise noodls Dec 3
TRIP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TripAdvisor is up 120.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Google up 58.50%, and Yelp up 243.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TRIP
Pro Report PDF for TRIP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRIP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRIP
Did TripAdvisor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TripAdvisor, Inc. is an online travel company, empowering users to plan and have the perfect trip.