TRIP Key Stats
- 3 Reasons Why This Stock Is on the Rise May 25
- Are Online Reviews Destroying Small Business? Fool May 25
- [$$] Follow Up May 25
- 3 Reasons Why This Stock Is on the Rise Fool May 24
- 5 Memorial Day Alternatives In Troubled Hotspots May 24
- Market Fights Back After Big Losses; Airlines Outperform May 23
- TripAdvisor Celebrates Top Performing Hospitality Businesses With 2013 Certifica... May 23
- TripAdvisor Stock Hits New 52-Week High (TRIP) May 21
- TripAdvisor Names 2013 Travelers' Choice Destinations PR Newswire May 21
- Celgene, Visa, Apple: Rob Bartolo's Likes, Dislikes May 20
TRIP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TripAdvisor is up 38.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Travelzoo up 24.01%, and Expedia up 32.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TRIP
Pro Report PDF for TRIP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRIP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRIP
Did TripAdvisor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
TripAdvisor.com is a travel website that assists customers in gathering travel information, posting reviews and opinions of travel-related content and engaging in interactive travel forums. TripAdvisor was an early adopter of user-generated content. The website services are free to users, who provide most of the content, and the website is supported by an advertising business model.