TRIB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4231|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.476M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.30%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-12.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.83%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Trinity Biotech's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 17
- Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Acquires Lab 21 in $7.5M Deal Street Insider Oct 17
- Trinity Biotech Announces Quarter 3 Financial Results, Acquisition of Blood Bank Screening Business and FDA Approval of HIV-2 Claim GlobeNewswire Oct 17
- Q3 2013 Trinity Biotech PLC Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Oct 17
- St. Jude Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 7
- ATHN Arm Rolls Out Personalized App - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 4
- PIH Health Prefers MDRX Sunrise Suite - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 3
- LIFE, ACD Pen Global Distribution Pact - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 2
- FDA Approves Medtronic's Artificial Pancreas - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 1
- Trinity Biotech plc to Announce Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results GlobeNewswire Sep 30
TRIB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Trinity Biotech is up 58.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Meridian Bioscience up 25.26%, and Chembio Diagnostics down 23.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TRIB
Pro Report PDF for TRIB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRIB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRIB
Did Trinity Biotech make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Trinity Biotech PLC develops, acquires, manufactures and markets medical diagnostic products for the clinical laboratory and point-of-care segments of the diagnostic market.