TRI Key Stats
- Valuation Is Finally Reasonable At FactSet, But Growth Is Now A Concern Investopedia Jun 18
- Photographer sues BuzzFeed for $3.6M over viral sharing model paidContent.org Jun 18
- Thomson Reuters Named Calculating Agent for New Traded Methodology Benchmarks Thomson Reuters ONE Jun 18
- Thomson Reuters Corporation (TRI): Today's Featured Media Winner Jun 17
- The Company Looks to Strengthen its Information-Gathering Apparatus With Purchas... Jun 17
- Singapore Punishes 20 Banks in Benchmark Rate Review Jun 15
- Global Stock Rout Hits Consumers As Sentiment Falls In June On Tax Hikes And Tap... Jun 14
- U.K. regulator eyes currency market manipulation Jun 14
- Bloomberg Reporters’ Practices Become Crucial Issue for Company Jun 13
- Price Benchmarks Said to Be Rigged in the Foreign Exchange Market Jun 13
TRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Thomson Reuters Corporation is up 24.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, New York Times Company up 53.37%, and Pearson up 2.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TRI
Pro Report PDF for TRI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRI
Did Thomson Reuters Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a business data provider and was created by the Thomson Corporation's purchase of Reuters Group on 17 April 2008. It provides intelligent information for businesses and professionals in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science, and media markets worldwide. The company also offers data, analytics, and performance benchmarking solutions and services to companies, government agencies, and healthcare professionals, as well as risk management solutions to financial institutions. Thomson Reuters is headquartered at 3 Times Square, New York City, USA. The Woodbridge Company, a holding company for the Thomson family of Canada, owns 53% of the group, which operates in 100 countries, and has over 55,000 employees. Thomson Reuters was ranked as Canada's "leading corporate brand" in the 2010 Interbrand Best Canadian Brands ranking. Thomson Reuters operates in two divisions: Professional and Markets.