TRGP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.338|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||85.71%|
|Net Income (TTM)||55.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.90%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Wunderlich Securities Starts Targa Resources (TRGP) at Hold Street Insider Dec 4
- Tudor Pickering Downgrades Targa Resources (TRGP) to Hold Street Insider Dec 3
- Targa Resources (TRGP) Hits New Lifetime High Nov 25
- Targa Resources Corp. (TRGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $0.57; 3% Yield Street Insider Oct 22
- Baird Downgrades Targa Resources (TRGP) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 17
- Targa Resources Larger Than S&P 500 Component United States Steel Sep 16
- Targa Resources Corp's Management Presents at Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Sep 11
- Targa Resources (TRGP) Passes Through 3% Yield Mark Sep 9
- Targa Resources Partners LP to Present at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference GlobeNewswire Sep 6
- Targa Resources Partners Provides Update on Incident at Saunders Gas Processing Plant GlobeNewswire Sep 5
TRGP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Targa Resources is up 62.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Targa Resources Partners up 48.02%, and Atlas Energy up 30.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TRGP
Pro Report PDF for TRGP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRGP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRGP
Did Targa Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Targa Resources Corp. provides midstream natural gas and natural gas liquid services in the United States. It is engaged in the business of gathering, compressing, treating, processing and selling natural gas and storing, fractionating, transporting and selling natural gas liquids, or NGLs, and NGL products. Targa Resources Corp. sells its services to refineries, petrochemical manufacturers, propane distributors, multi-state retailers, independent retailers, and other industrial end-users. The company was founded on April 2003 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.