TR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9429|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.79%|
|Net Income (TTM)||56.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.96%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Stocks That Could Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth For Profits Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- The Sweetest Investment of Them All Fool Dec 3
- TOOTSIE ROLL INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- How Halloween candy explains the economy MarketWatch Oct 31
- TOOTSIE ROLL INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Oct 25
- Buyouts Behind Nasdaq's 3Q Profit Growth of 27% Fox Business Oct 23
- Defensive Groups Up, Top Industries Down In Sell-Off Investor's Business Daily Oct 8
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - TR Oct 4
- TR Ex-Dividend Reminder - 10/3/13 Oct 1
- Tootsie Roll Industries Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for TR Aug 30
TR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tootsie Roll Industries is up 29.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Hershey Company up 37.62%, and Rocky Mountain up 24.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TR
Pro Report PDF for TR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TR
Did Tootsie Roll Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tootsie Roll Industries and its subsidiary manufactures and sells confectionery products. Its products are sold under registered trademarks TOOTSIE ROLL, TOOTSIE ROLL POPS, CHILD’S PLAY, CARAMEL APPLE POPS, & among others.