TPH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7436|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||23.45M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/07 06:55
TPH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TRI Pointe Homes is up 1.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.80%, Gafisa up 37.96%, and Ryland Group up 4.51%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TPH
PDF Report for TPH
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TPH Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TPH
Did TRI Pointe Homes make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Residential Construction
- Company Website: http://www.tripointehomes.com
- IR Website: http://ir.tripointehomes.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251610&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: New Housing For-Sale Builders
- NAICS Code: 236117
- NAICS Industry: Residential Building Construction
- NAICS Sector: Construction
TRI Pointe Homes Inc is engaged in the design, construction and sale of single-family homes in metropolitan areas located throughout California and Colorado. The Company's segments are homebuilding and construction services.
TPH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TPH","name")
- Description: =YCI("TPH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TPH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TPH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TPH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.