TPH Key Stats
- William Lyon Homes rises in 1st day on NYSE May 16
- Thursday Sector Laggards: General Contractors & Builders, Electronics Stores May 16
- William Lyon Homes shares surge in NYSE debut May 16
- Soft Data, Yet Market Overbought; Wal-Mart's Dilemma May 16
- The Best New Homebuilder to Make Your Own Investor Place May 16
- On The Fly: Pre-market Movers May 15
- Tri Pointe Homes Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Ambivalent Now May 14
- TRI Pointe Homes sees FY13 home sales revenue $205M-$210M. May 14
- Tri Pointe Homes (TPH) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.01 Street Insider May 14
- TRI Pointe Homes, Inc. Reports 2013 First Quarter Results Business Wire May 14
TPH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TRI Pointe Homes is down 1.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Taylor Morrison Home up 3.91%, and Boise Cascade down 1.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TPH
Pro Strategies Featuring TPH
Did TRI Pointe Homes make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?