TPH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||481.9%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.378|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||13.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TRI Pointe Is Making Weyerhaeuser An Interesting Bet Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- Why TRI Pointe Homes Inc. Shares Jumped Fool Nov 13
- Stocks Extend Gains In Afternoon; Pegasystems Leaps Nov 13
- Tri Pointe Pricing Power Lifts Q3 Results Past Views Investor's Business Daily Nov 13
- TRI POINTE HOMES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex Nov 13
- Reviewing Royce Funds Nov 13
- TRI Pointe Homes, Inc. Reports 2013 Third Quarter Results noodls Nov 13
- Q3 2013 TRI Pointe Homes Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 13
- Tri Pointe Homes (TPH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY13 Outlook Street Insider Nov 13
- TRI Pointe Homes reports new home orders up to 135 in Q3 Nov 13
TPH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TRI Pointe Homes is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Meritage Homes up 20.75%, and Taylor Morrison Home up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TPH
Pro Report PDF for TPH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TPH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TPH
Did TRI Pointe Homes make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TRI Pointe Homes Inc is engaged in the design, construction and sale of single-family homes in planned communities in metropolitan areas located throughout Southern and Northern California, and Colorado.