TRI Pointe Homes (TPH)

Add to Watchlists
Create an Alert
15.00 -0.26  -1.70% NYSE Jul 2, 8:00PM Delayed 2m USD
View Full Chart
TPH Price Chart
View All Performance Charts

TPH Total Returns Comparison

This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TRI Pointe Homes is down 2.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 7.35%, Taylor Morrison Home down 10.32%, and Lennar up 22.56%.

PDF Report for TPH

Download TPH Pro Report PDF
Advertisement

TPH Profile

TRI Pointe Homes Inc is engaged in the design, construction and sale of single-family homes in metropolitan areas located throughout California and Colorado. The Company's segments are homebuilding and construction services.

TPH Excel Add-In Codes

  • Name: =YCI("TPH","name")
  • Description: =YCI("TPH","description")
  • Sector: =YCI("TPH","sector")
  • Industry: =YCI("TPH","industry")
  • Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TPH","fye")

To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.

Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.

Advertisement

You've hit the 10 page limit on YCharts.

Experience the power of YCharts.
Start your Free 7-Day Trial.

Start My Free Trial No credit card required.

Already a subscriber? Sign in.

{{root.upsell.info.feature_headline}}.

{{root.upsell.info.feature_description}}
Start your free 7-Day Trial.

{{root.upsell.info.button_text}} No credit card required.

Already a subscriber? Sign in.