TOT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.49%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.326|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.10B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.51%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Here's What You Need to Know About the Libra Oil Field Fool 9:00 AM
- A New Gateway for Middle East Oil Fool Dec 7
- Why InterOil, Ulta Salon, and Barnes & Noble Plunged Today Fool Dec 6
- Why InterOil Corporation's Shares Plunged Today Fool Dec 6
- Oil & Gas Pipeline and Midstream MLP Returns Reward Investors: Elvira Scotto of RBC Capital Markets in Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013 Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
- Friday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Fool Dec 6
- InterOil shares down 38% after Total deal MarketWatch Dec 6
- InterOil Announces Approval of PRL39 by the PNG Government and Clarification on the Transaction With Total S.A. CNW Group Dec 6
- Europe Distillates-Diesel diffs decline as demand stays weak Dec 6
- European shares rise, reassured by U.S. jobs data Dec 6
TOT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Total is up 23.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Exxon Mobil up 11.66%, and BP up 19.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TOT
Pro Report PDF for TOT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TOT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TOT
Did Total make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Total S.A. is a French multinational oil company and one of the six "Supermajor" oil companies in the world. Its businesses cover the entire oil and gas chain, from crude oil and natural gas exploration and production to power generation, transportation, refining, petroleum product marketing, and international crude oil and product trading. Total is also a large-scale chemicals manufacturer. In addition, Total has interests in the coal mining and power generation sector and is developing complementary next generation energy activities (solar, biomass, nuclear). The company operates through three segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Chemicals. The company has its head office in the Tour Total in the La Défense district in Courbevoie, near Paris. TOTAL S.A. was founded in 1924 and is based in Paris, France.