TNP Key Stats
- Why Frontline’s 3Q2013 comments support peers while it rose most Market Realist Dec 5
- Retail investor takeaways from Frontline’s 3Q2013 earnings Q&A Market Realist Dec 4
- Why Frontline says shipping owners are now making positive plans Market Realist Dec 4
- Why Frontline’s 3rd quarter 2013 earnings beat analysts’ estimates Market Realist Dec 4
- Capital Link to Host 7th Annual Global Shipping Markets Roundtable Marketwired Dec 2
- Sifting Out More European Bargains The Street Nov 26
- Tsakos Energy Navigation's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 22
- TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION REPORTS NINE-MONTH AND THIRD QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE PERIOD ENDED SEPTEMBER 30, 2013 noodls Nov 22
- Q3 2013 Tsakos Energy Navigation Limited Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 22
- Why US product oil exports could increase 2 million barrels a day Nov 21
TNP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tsakos Energy Navigation is up 59.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Scorpio Tankers up 76.46%, and Frontline up 2.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TNP
Pro Strategies Featuring TNP
Did Tsakos Energy Navigation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tsakos Energy Navigation, Ltd., is a provider of seaborne crude oil and petroleum product transportation services.