TMP Key Stats
- 8 Higher-Yielding Financial Services Stocks With Rising Dividends Jun 11
- 4 Regional Banks With Long Dividend Growth Histories May 28
- TOMPKINS FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of S... May 24
- Grab This Deal Even Lower Than Director Fessenden Did May 22
- Insiders Bullish on Certain Holdings of XSLV May 14
- TOMPKINS FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Tompkins Financial Corp Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 3.77% Y... May 3
- TOMPKINS FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial ... Apr 26
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield Street Insider Apr 26
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c Street Insider Apr 26
TMP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tompkins Financial Corporation is up 23.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Community Trust Bancorp up 12.04%, and Arrow Financial Corporation up 10.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TMP
Pro Report PDF for TMP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TMP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TMP
Did Tompkins Financial Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tompkins Financial Corporation is a bank holding company based in Ithaca, New York that is the parent company to the Tompkins Trust Company, The Bank of Castile, Mahopac National Bank, VIST Bank, as well as Tompkins Insurance Agencies and Tompkins Financial Advisors.