TM Key Stats
- Ford Stock Hits a Two-Year High: Buy, Sell, or Hold? Fool 2:00 PM
- BorgWarner's Technology in Jaguar - Analyst Blog Zacks 11:20 AM
- Are VW's Plans for World Domination in Trouble? Fool 11:01 AM
- An Update On The U.S. Auto Market Fool 9:50 AM
- Tesla takes on America's car dealers 4:50 AM
- Ford's Super Duty Pickups Are Quality Leaders Fool May 19
- Dreamliner Flying Again in US After Lengthy Grounding May 19
- Asia to Lock in Gains From US Lead May 19
- Why Ford Is Losing Big in India Fool May 19
- GM's Big Push in Brazil Fool May 19
TM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Toyota Motor is up 70.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.57%, General Motors up 59.07%, and Ford Motor up 54.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TM
Pro Report PDF for TM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TM
Did Toyota Motor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Toyota Motor Corporation /tɔɪˈoʊtə/, abbreviated TMC, is a Japanese multinational automaker headquartered in Toyota, Aichi, Japan. In 2010, Toyota employed 300,734 people worldwide, and was the third-largest automobile manufacturer in 2011 by production behind General Motors and Volkswagen Group. Toyota is the eleventh-largest company in the world by revenue. In July 2012, the company reported it had manufactured its 200-millionth vehicle.