TM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.83%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.171|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.63B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.10%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why General Motors Company Is Starting to Look Expensive Fool 11:31 AM
- Advice For GM's CEO Mary Barra The Street Dec 11
- Ford Tests Siemens IntoSite Tech - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Lawsuits Against Tesla, Shares Down - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Ford Sues Paice over Patent Agreement - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- How Chrysler Will Compete With the 2015 Chevy Colorado Fool Dec 8
- Do Hydrogen Vehicles Have a Future? Fool Dec 8
- Is the 2014 Ford Fusion's Popularity Already Fading? Fool Dec 7
- The 2015 Subaru Legacy Concept: Will This Stunning New Car Ever Make it to the Road? Fool Dec 7
- Toyota Tundra Leads Crowded Field—by a Nose The Wall Street Journal Dec 7
TM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Toyota Motor is up 41.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Ford Motor up 46.26%, and General Motors up 57.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TM
Pro Report PDF for TM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TM
Did Toyota Motor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Toyota Motor Corp designs, manufactures and sells sedans, minivans, compact cars, sport-utility vehicles, trucks and related parts and accessories. The Company also provides financing, vehicle and equipment leasing & certain other financial services.