TJX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.961|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||38.71%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.160B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.93%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 'Fast Money' Recap: What's Good for GM Is Good for the Market The Street 12:00 AM
- Fred's Posts Flat Comps in Nov - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- PriceSmart's Nov Comps Below Oct - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Atlantic Equities Starts The TJX Companies (TJX) at Overweight Street Insider Dec 9
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- Where to Buy in 2014: Part I The Street Dec 6
- Retail Sales Wave Red Flag In A Rough Holiday Season Investor's Business Daily Dec 5
- Why TJX Is Outperforming in a Difficult Apparel Retail Environment Fool Dec 5
- Cramer's Mad Money - Retail Is A Vicious Minefield (12/4/13) Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- American Eagle Expands Globally - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
TJX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TJX Companies is up 44.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Best Buy up 252.8%, and Gap up 26.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TJX
Pro Report PDF for TJX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TJX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TJX
Did TJX Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The TJX Companies, Incorporated, is the largest international apparel and home fashions off-price department store chain in the United States. Based in Framingham, Massachusetts, the company originally evolved from the Zayre discount department store chain, founded in 1956, which opened its first branch of T.J. Maxx in 1976 and its first BJ's Wholesale Club in 1984. In 1988, Zayre sold their own nameplate to Ames, a rival discount department store chain, and the company renamed itself to The TJX Companies, Incorporated.