TITN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.173|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-59.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||24.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Losers Fool Dec 8
- 6:55 am Titan Machinery misses by $0.21, misses on revs; guides FY14 EPS below consensus, revs in-line Dec 5
- Why Titan Machinery Inc.'s Shares Dropped Fool Dec 5
- Titan Machinery Management Discusses Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- My Fears About Titan Machinery Seem To Be Coming True Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Titan Machinery 3Q results miss, cuts 2014 outlook Dec 5
- Titan Machinery falls after cutting full year profit view in half theflyonthewall.com Dec 5
- Titan Machinery inventory cut negative for CNH Industrial, says Wells Fargo theflyonthewall.com Dec 5
- Titan Machinery Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today Dec 5
- TITAN MACHINERY INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Dec 5
TITN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Titan Machinery is down 37.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Conn's up 162.8%, and Zumiez up 20.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TITN
Pro Strategies Featuring TITN
Did Titan Machinery make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Titan Machinery, Inc. owns and operates a network of service agricultural and construction equipment stores in the United States and Europe. The Company has two business segments, Agriculture and Construction.