THR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5265|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||17.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.58%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.53%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Thermon Group Hits New 52-Week High Nov 27
- Thermon Group Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Thermon Group Q2 Earnings Beat Ests Nov 8
- Thermon Group Q2 Earnings Beat Ests - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 8
- Thermon Group Holdings Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Thermon Group Discusses Q2 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Thermon Group Holdings (THR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c Street Insider Nov 7
- Thermon Group to commence trading on TSX Venture exchange on Nov. 8 Nov 7
- THERMON GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements Nov 7
- Thermon Reports Second Quarter Results Marketwired Nov 7
THR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Thermon Group Holdings is up 12.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, Roper Industries up 16.44%, and Lennox International up 58.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for THR
Pro Report PDF for THR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download THR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring THR
Did Thermon Group Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Thermon Group Holdings Inc providers of engineered thermal solutions for process industries. The Company’s products include: heating cables, tubing bundles and control systems.