THR Key Stats
- Eric A. Cohen, COO of Power Solutions International, Inc. (PSIX), Interviews wit... May 24
- Thermon to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal 2013 Earnings - June 5, 2013 Marketwired May 21
- THR July Options Begin Trading May 20
- Customers Need This Company to Keep Things Hot May 10
- 6 Electrical Equipment Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 10
- 5 Electrical Equipment Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 3
- 5 Stocks to Sell Today Apr 29
- 5 Electrical Equipment Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place Apr 26
- Thermon Announces Refinancing and Calls for Redemption of 9.5% Senior Secured No... Apr 23
- THERMON GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitiv... Apr 23
THR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Thermon Group is down 4.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Polypore International up 7.85%, and Brady Corporation up 24.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for THR
Pro Report PDF for THR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download THR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring THR
Did Thermon Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?