THO Key Stats
- Why You Should Take a Ride With This Stock Fool Jun 13
- THOR INDUSTRIES INC Financials Jun 12
- Reminder - Thor Industries (THO) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon Jun 12
- Thor Industries Part-Owner Sells 150K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Jun 12
- Company News for June 11, 2013 Jun 11
- Company News for June 11, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Jun 11
- Thor Picks a CEO Fool Jun 10
- Thor Industries promotes Bob Martin to CEO Jun 10
- After-Hours Buzz: Lululemon, Texas Instruments, Corinthian Colleges & More Jun 10
- Thor Industries (THO) Promotes Bob Martin to CEO Street Insider Jun 10
THO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Thor Industries is up 82.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Winnebago Industries up 123.3%, and Drew Industries up 60.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for THO
Pro Report PDF for THO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download THO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring THO
Did Thor Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Thor Industries, Inc. is a manufacturer of recreational vehicles and mid-sized commercial buses. Thor Industries, Inc. was founded on August 29, 1980, when Wade F. B. Thompson and Peter B. Orthwein acquired Airstream. The name "Thor" combined the first two letters of each entrepreneur's name. Despite its image, Airstream had not fared well during the economic downturn of the late-1970s. By focusing on improving quality while reducing costs, Airstream returned to profitability in its first year under the new Thor management. The company is headquartered in Jackson Center, Ohio.