TGTX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.036|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-32.07M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-31464%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/23 13:55
Street Insider07/22 09:29
Street Insider07/22 06:27
Street Insider07/21 18:04
Street Insider07/21 17:44
Street Insider07/21 17:36
|06/06/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for TG Therapeutics Inc|
TGTX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TG Therapeutics is up 17.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.61%, Ligand Pharmaceuticals up 3.31%, and GlobeImmune up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TGTX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TGTX
Did TG Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.tgtherapeutics.com
- IR Website: http://ir.tgtherapeutics.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
TG Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development & commercialization of medically important pharmaceutical products for the treatment of cancer & other underserved therapeutic needs.
TGTX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TGTX","name")
- Description: =YCI("TGTX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TGTX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TGTX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TGTX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.