TGB Key Stats
- TGB July Options Begin Trading May 20
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Losers Fool May 19
- Taseko renews Shareholder Rights Plan PR Newswire May 17
- Canada Stocks to Watch: WestJet, Husky, Fortis, George Weston and more May 7
- Taseko CFO Jumps Ship Fool May 6
- Taseko Announces Senior Management Change CNW Group May 6
- Taseko Mines Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 3
- Taseko announces first quarter 2013 gross profit of $13.2 million PR Newswire May 2
- Taseko to Release First Quarter 2013 Results on May 2, 2013 CNW Group May 1
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Losers Apr 21
TGB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Taseko Mines is down 22.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Cliffs Natural Resources down 57.22%, and MFC Industrial up 33.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TGB
Pro Report PDF for TGB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TGB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TGB
Did Taseko Mines make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Taseko Mines Limited is a mid-tier copper producer located in British Columbia, Canada. It operates Gibraltar Mine, the second largest open-pit mine in Canada, and is in the planning stages for several other mines. These include the Prosperity Mine, Harmony, and Aley. All production is sold at non-hedged market based prices. The company was founded on April 15, 1966.