TFSL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.182|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1320%|
|Net Income (TTM)||55.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Book Profits in Community Bank Stocks The Street Dec 3
- TFS FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 27
- TFS Financial Larger Than S&P 500 Component Allegheny Technologies Nov 20
- TFS FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 5
- TFS Financial Corp Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- TFS Financial Earnings in Line, Revs Beat Oct 31
- TFS Financial Earnings in Line, Revs Beat - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
- TFS Financial Corporation Posts Strongest Annual Earnings Since 2005 noodls Oct 30
- TFS FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Change in Directors or Principa Oct 30
- Q4 2013 TFS Financial Corp Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 30
TFSL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TFS Financial is up 36.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Associated Banc up 32.83%, and SVB Financial up 81.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TFSL
Pro Report PDF for TFSL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TFSL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TFSL
Did TFS Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TFS Financial Corp. operates as a bank holding company. The company is operating through its subsidiary, Third Federal Savings and Loan which provides originating residential real estate mortgage loans and equity loans and lines of credit and attracting retail savings deposits. It is a retail consumer banking, mortgage lending, deposit gathering and financial services. The company was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.