TEX Key Stats
- These 6 States Have the Most Dangerous Bridges Fool May 25
- Germany's Kion ready for IPO but not in a rush - report May 25
- [$$] Research Reports May 25
- Timothy T. Tevens, President, CEO and Director of Columbus McKinnon Corporation ... May 24
- Machinery Industry Stock Outlook - May 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks May 23
- Machinery Industry Stock Outlook - May 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks May 23
- The Perfect Time to Get This Stock on Your Radar May 22
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 05/22: (BMY) (CREE) (TEX) Upgraded; (IGTE) (CCL) ... May 22
- On The Fly: Analyst Upgrade Summary May 22
- [video] Cramer's Six in 60: SodaStream May 22
TEX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Terex is up 94.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Manitowoc up 83.78%, and Astec Industries up 26.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TEX
Pro Report PDF for TEX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TEX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TEX
Did Terex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Terex Corporation is an American-based diversified global manufacturer of a broad range of heavy equipment for a variety of industries, including construction, infrastructure, quarrying, recycling, surface mining, shipping, transportation, refining, utility and maintenance. The company's major business segments include aerial work platforms, construction, cranes, materials processing and mining, and roadbuilding and utility products. Terex has more than 15,900 employees and operates 50 manufacturing facilities in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Terex sells its products in more than 170 countries. Terex also offers financial products and services to assist in the rental, leasing and acquisition of equipment through Terex Financial Services. The company was founded on October 30, 1986 and is headquartered in Westport, Connecticut.