TEX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.63%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8981|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||200.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||106.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.53%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 6
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 5
- Terex Announces Initiation of Quarterly Dividend noodls Dec 5
- 4:11 pm Terex announces initiation of $0.05 per share quarterly dividend and $200 mln share repurchase program Dec 5
- InPlay: Terex announces initiation of $0.05 per share quarterly dividend and $200 mln share repurchase program Dec 5
- Terex Corp. (TEX) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 5c; Approves $200M Buyback Street Insider Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - DLR, TEX, AWH, BSFT And DST Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
- IBM has lost its appeal: Cramer CNBC Dec 2
- Your first trade for Tuesday CNBC Dec 2
- Insiders Were Right: TEX Makes New 52-Week High The Street Dec 2
TEX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Terex is up 56.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Manitowoc up 41.58%, and Astec Industries up 23.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TEX
Pro Report PDF for TEX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TEX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TEX
Did Terex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Terex Corporation is an American-based diversified global manufacturer of a broad range of heavy equipment for a variety of industries, including construction, infrastructure, quarrying, recycling, surface mining, shipping, transportation, refining, utility and maintenance. The company's major business segments include aerial work platforms, construction, cranes, materials processing and mining, and roadbuilding and utility products. Terex has more than 15,900 employees and operates 50 manufacturing facilities in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Terex sells its products in more than 170 countries. Terex also offers financial products and services to assist in the rental, leasing and acquisition of equipment through Terex Financial Services. The company was founded on October 30, 1986 and is headquartered in Westport, Connecticut.