TEVA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.418|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.209B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.81%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Eli Lilly Sees Generic Competition for Cymbalta (x6) Fool Dec 11
- Was 2013 the Beginning or the End for Opko Health? Fool Dec 10
- Teva Provides Best/Worst Case Scenarios for 2014 Fool Dec 10
- Investment Funds Are Taking a Big Stake in Galena Biopharma Fool Dec 10
- Teva (TEVA) Isn't for Sale, Say CEO Street Insider Dec 10
- Teva (TEVA) FY14 EPS Outlook Misses Views Under 'Generic Copaxone' Scenario Street Insider Dec 10
- 3 Stocks Raising The Drugs Industry Higher The Street Dec 10
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA): Today's Featured Health Care Winner The Street Dec 9
- Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful Fool Dec 8
- One of the Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013: Biotech Productivity and Innovation Leads to Significant Stock Price Appreciation Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
TEVA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Teva Pharmaceutical is up 2.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Mylan up 50.36%, and Actavis up 79.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TEVA
Pro Report PDF for TEVA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TEVA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TEVA
Did Teva Pharmaceutical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is an international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Petah Tikva, Israel. It specializes in generic and proprietary pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. It is the largest generic drug manufacturer in the world, and one of the 15 largest pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Teva's facilities are located in Israel, North America, Europe, and Latin America. As of February 2011, Teva is the tenth largest company by market capitalization on the Nasdaq just behind Gilead Sciences, and is a member of both the NASDAQ-100 and TA-25 Index (in which it represents 9.5% of the total Index value). The company was founded in 1901.