TEVA Key Stats
- Will Twice Be Nice For The Israel ETF? May 23
- Why Momenta Offers A Unique Opportunity In The Pharmaceutical Industry May 22
- 4 Big Drug Companies With Big Juicy Yields Fool May 22
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (TEVA) May 21
- A New Drug Sales Model May 20
- Ireland Welcomes Watson Pharmaceuticals, an American Success May 20
- Is There a Bubble Brewing? Fool May 20
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical's CPP-115 May Be Big Pipeline In Just One Little Pill May 20
- Israel seeks to rein in company tax breaks May 20
- A Broad Look At Teva's Pipeline May 20
TEVA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Teva Pharmaceutical Industries is up 4.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Pfizer up 36.16%, and Mylan up 49.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TEVA
Pro Report PDF for TEVA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TEVA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TEVA
Did Teva Pharmaceutical Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is an international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Petah Tikva, Israel. It specializes in generic and proprietary pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. It is the largest generic drug manufacturer in the world, and one of the 15 largest pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Teva's facilities are located in Israel, North America, Europe, and Latin America. As of February 2011, Teva is the tenth largest company by market capitalization on the Nasdaq just behind Gilead Sciences, and is a member of both the NASDAQ-100 and TA-25 Index (in which it represents 9.5% of the total Index value). The company was founded in 1901.