TEO Key Stats
- Why Telecom Argentina Is Ready to Rebound Jun 3
- After a Wild Ride, Is This Company Getting Serious? May 15
- Telecom Services in Latin America, Revisited. Fool May 8
- Telecom Argentina's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 30
- Telecom Argentina S.A. announces consolidated first quarter results for fiscal y... Apr 30
- Telecom Argentina S.A. Announces the Filing of its Form 20-F with the Securities... Apr 15
- It's Latin America's Turn in the Spotlight Mar 21
- What Will These Communications Stocks Tell Your Portfolio? Fool Mar 13
- Telecom Argentina Increases Sales but Misses Estimates on Earnings Fool Mar 4
- Telecom Argentina Management Discusses Q4 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcrip... Feb 28
TEO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Telecom Argentina is up 44.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Nortel Inversora up 11.31%, and America Movil down 15.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TEO
Pro Report PDF for TEO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TEO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TEO
Did Telecom Argentina make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Telecom Argentina is the major local telephone company for the northern part of Argentina, including the whole of the city of Buenos Aires. It offers fixed-line telecommunications services and other telephone related services such as international long-distance service, data transmission, IT solutions outsourcing and Internet services. Briefly known as Sociedad Licenciataria Norte S.A., it quickly changed its name, and is usually known as simply Telecom within Argentina. The company was founded on January 5, 1990 is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.