TEO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.739|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||532.69M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||93.80%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.58%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/30 13:55
Street Insider07/30 13:32
|06/05/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.3023, Declared Date: May 21 2014, Pay Date: Jun 17 2014|
|12/23/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.6846, Declared Date: Dec 27 2013, Pay Date: Jan 06 2014|
TEO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Telecom Argentina is up 6.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.80%, Telekomunikasi Indonesia up 29.22%, and Viper Networks up 0.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TEO
PDF Report for TEO
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TEO Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TEO
Did Telecom Argentina make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Communication Services
- Industry: Telecom Services
- Company Website: http://www.telecom.com.ar
- IR Website: http://www.telecom.com.ar/inversores/index.html
- HQ Country: Argentina
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Argentina
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Wired Telecommunications Carriers
- NAICS Code: 517110
- NAICS Industry: Wired Telecommunications Carriers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Telecom Argentina SA provides fixed-line public telecommunication services, international long-distance service, data transmission and Internet services in Argentina. Its segments include Fixed Services, Personal Mobile Services & Núcleo Mobile Services.
TEO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TEO","name")
- Description: =YCI("TEO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TEO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TEO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TEO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.