TEO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.998|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.60%|
|Net Income (TTM)||590.42M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||94.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Equity Screener: Companies With Low PE, Cash And Low Or Zero Debt Seeking Alpha Nov 29
- Telecom Argentina: High Dividend (Maybe) And Potential Near-Term Pop Seeking Alpha Nov 1
- Telecom Argentina's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- Telecom Argentina S.A. announces consolidated nine month period ('9M13') and third quarter ('3Q13') results for fiscal year 2013* PR Newswire Oct 31
- Telecom Argentina's net profit jumps 41 pct on higher sales Reuters Oct 31
- Webcast Alert: TEO 3rd Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call Webcast PR Newswire Oct 31
- Your Investment Process Vs. The Legends Oct 9
- Argentina says antitrust agency to study Telefonica deal Reuters Sep 24
- A Close Watch as the Overbuilding of Wholesale Colocation Services Could be Pushing Up Against the Boundaries of Demand: Expert Analyst Barry McCarver Discusses the Big Trends in Data Center and Storage Companies Wall Street Transcript Sep 16
- Argentina ETF Breaking Out of a Slump ETF Trends Aug 16
TEO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Telecom Argentina is up 82.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, America Movil down 1.65%, and Telefonica up 24.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TEO
Pro Report PDF for TEO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TEO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TEO
Did Telecom Argentina make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Telecom Argentina is the major local telephone company for the northern part of Argentina, including the whole of the city of Buenos Aires. It offers fixed-line telecommunications services and other telephone related services such as international long-distance service, data transmission, IT solutions outsourcing and Internet services. Briefly known as Sociedad Licenciataria Norte S.A., it quickly changed its name, and is usually known as simply Telecom within Argentina. The company was founded on January 5, 1990 is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.