TECH Key Stats
- Will Techne Whiff on Revenues Next Quarter? Fool Jun 19
- Techne to Acquire Diagnostics Firm for $104 Million Fool Jun 18
- Techne to buy Bionostics for $104M in cash Jun 18
- TECHNE CORP /MN/ Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement,... Jun 18
- Techne Corp (TECH) Acquries Bionostics Street Insider Jun 18
- Techne Corporation Announces Acquisition Agreement PR Newswire Jun 18
- Techne Corporation Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Apollo Group Jun 12
- Can New Management Drive New Growth At Techne? Jun 11
- Why Techne May Be About to Take Off Fool Jun 11
- Harvard Online Venture EdX Grows to 27 Universities Adding Asia May 21
TECH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Techne Corporation is up 1.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Abiomed up 1.75%, and Solei Systems down 22.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TECH
Pro Report PDF for TECH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TECH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TECH
Did Techne Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TECHNE Corporation, incorporated in Minnesota in 1981, is a holding company which has two wholly-owned operating subsidiaries: Research and Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (R&D Systems) located in Minneapolis, Minnesota and R&D Systems Europe Ltd. (RDSE) located in Abingdon, England. Over 95% of TECHNE's revenues are derived from products developed and manufactured in-house. R&D Systems is a specialty manufacturer of biological products. It has two operating divisions: Hematology and Biotechnology. RDSE sells and distributes the Company's biotechnology products throughout Europe and parts of Asia and Africa.