TDW Key Stats
- Tidewater, Inc. (TDW) Beats Q4 Views on Top and Bottom Street Insider 8:01 AM
- Tidewater Stock Hits New 52-Week High (TDW) 6:06 AM
- Trading Radar for 05/21: Home Depot (HD), Best Buy (BBY), Analog Devices (ADI), ... May 20
- Tidewater Earnings: Your Sneak Peek to the Big Announcement May 20
- January 2014 Options Now Available For Tidewater (TDW) May 20
- Stocks Up; J.C. Penney & Nordstrom Falling May 17
- Tidewater OKs buyback of up to $200M shares May 17
- Tidewater, Inc. (TDW) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Announces $200M Stock B... May 17
- InPlay: Tidewater authorizes new $200 mln common stock repurchase program May 17
- Tidewater Declares Quarterly Dividend on Common Stock and Authorizes New Common ... May 17
TDW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tidewater is up 33.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.94%, Ship Finance International up 54.52%, and Frontline down 50.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TDW
Pro Report PDF for TDW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TDW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TDW
Did Tidewater make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Tidewater Inc. is the world’s largest and most experienced provider of marine support services for the offshore energy industry. With the largest and newest vessel fleet, a global footprint and leading safety performance, it is serving customers who are operating in more remote, deeper and increasingly hostile environments in order to meet the world’s energy demands. The company operates it's business through four operating segments: Americas, Asia and Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, and Sub-Saharan Africa and Europe which serves to oil and gas exploration markets. It also operates two shipyards, which construct, modify and repair vessels. The company was founded in 1955 and is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana.