TDW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.251|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||160.79M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.77%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TIDEWATER INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 6
- Tidewater to Present at the Capital One Southcoast 2013 Energy Conference noodls Dec 3
- 4 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: TDW, EAT, AME, NOV The Street Dec 3
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Tidewater, HollyFrontier and National Oilwell Varco Forbes Dec 2
- TIDEWATER INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 26
- Tidewater to Present at the Cowen & Company 3rd Annual Ultimate Energy Conference noodls Nov 25
- TIDEWATER INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 25
- TIDEWATER INC Files SEC form 8-K, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under an Off-Balance She Nov 21
- TIDEWATER INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Other Events, Financial Statements and E Nov 20
- Tidewater, Inc. (TDW) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield Street Insider Nov 14
TDW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tidewater is up 28.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, National Oilwell Varco up 16.68%, and Dawson Geophysical up 38.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TDW
Pro Report PDF for TDW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TDW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TDW
Did Tidewater make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tidewater Inc. is the world’s largest and most experienced provider of marine support services for the offshore energy industry. With the largest and newest vessel fleet, a global footprint and leading safety performance, it is serving customers who are operating in more remote, deeper and increasingly hostile environments in order to meet the world’s energy demands. The company operates it's business through four operating segments: Americas, Asia and Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, and Sub-Saharan Africa and Europe which serves to oil and gas exploration markets. It also operates two shipyards, which construct, modify and repair vessels. The company was founded in 1955 and is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana.