TDG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.67%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.425|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-57.74%|
|Net Income (TTM)||302.79M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector Street Insider Dec 10
- How Should Investors Approach a Company Like Boeing? Fool Dec 9
- TransDigm to Buy Airborne Systems Dec 3
- TransDigm to Buy Airborne Systems - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- The Deal: Metalmark Makes $250M Deal to Sell Airborne Systems The Street Dec 2
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 12/02: (HES) (FRX) (CPN) (TDG) Street Insider Dec 2
- TransDigm to Acquire Airborne Systems from Metalmark Capital noodls Dec 2
- TransDigm (TDG) Acquires Airborne Systems for $250M Street Insider Dec 2
- TRANSDIGM GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 2
- TransDigm Group Inc (TDG): Today's Featured Aerospace/Defense Winner The Street Nov 26
TDG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TransDigm Group is up 38.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Alliant Techsystems up 94.61%, and Teledyne Technologies up 38.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TDG
Pro Report PDF for TDG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TDG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TDG
Did TransDigm Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TransDigm Group Incorporated develops, distributes and manufactures commercial and military aerospace components such as mechanical actuators and ignition systems. Transdigm Incoprorated was established in 1993 by W. Nicholas Howley and Douglas W. Peacock after acquiring Adel Fasteners, Aero Products Component Services, Controlex Corporation and Wiggins Connectors from IMO Industries. The company is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.