TDG Key Stats
- 1 Reason to Expect Big Things from TransDigm Group 1:01 AM
- 1 Reason to Expect Big Things from TransDigm Group Fool May 21
- Two Value Ideas and a Stock to Trim Back On May 20
- TransDigm to Acquire Arkwin May 16
- TransDigm Group Inc (TDG): Today's Featured Aerospace/Defense Laggard May 16
- TransDigm Hits All-Time High May 16
- TransDigm to Acquire Arkwin - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- TransDigm Hits All-Time High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- The Deal: TransDigm Expands With $286 Million Arkwin Acquisition May 16
- TransDigm Group Passes This Key Test Fool May 16
TDG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TransDigm Group is up 37.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Aerosonic Corporation up 117.4%, and Alliant Techsystems up 52.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TDG
Pro Report PDF for TDG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TDG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TDG
Did TransDigm Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
TransDigm Group Incorporated develops, distributes and manufactures commercial and military aerospace components such as mechanical actuators and ignition systems. Transdigm Incoprorated was established in 1993 by W. Nicholas Howley and Douglas W. Peacock after acquiring Adel Fasteners, Aero Products Component Services, Controlex Corporation and Wiggins Connectors from IMO Industries. The company is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.