TDC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.247|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||377.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Teradata Digital Messaging Center Now Delivers Smart Stats noodls Dec 5
- Today's 3 Worst Stocks in the S&P 500 Fool Dec 4
- JC Penney and OmniVision are big market movers AP Dec 4
- Accenture, NetApp, Teradata in Front Lines of Cloud Risk, Says Morgan Stanley Barrons.com Dec 4
- Midday movers: Las Vegas Sands, Deere, GM & more CNBC Dec 4
- The Reasons Behind Teradata's (TDC) Tumble on Wednesday The Street Dec 4
- 5 Stocks Pulling The Technology Sector Downward The Street Dec 4
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Teradata (TDC) to Underweight Street Insider Dec 3
- Teradata Corporation (TDC): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Laggard The Street Dec 3
- Teradata's Scott Gnau Praises Hadoop (For the Right Reasons) Forbes Dec 3
TDC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Teradata is down 28.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, EMC down 3.92%, and NetApp up 27.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TDC
Pro Report PDF for TDC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TDC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TDC
Did Teradata make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Teradata Corporation is a computer company that sells database software for data warehouses and analytic applications. Its products are meant to consolidate data from different sources and make the data available for analysis. Its products include its core database software, hardware components, and applications for managing demand and supply chains, marketing, performance, and risk. It also offers consulting, support, and training services. Teradata targets companies in the entertainment, financial services, government, health care, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, and transportation industries. Teradata was incorporated in 1979 and was formerly a division of NCR Corporation, with the spinoff from NCR on October 1, 2007. Teradata is led by Mike Koehler, the former senior vice president of NCR. Teradata's headquarters are in Miamisburg, Ohio.