TDC Key Stats
- Teradata Corporation Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (TDC) May 23
- Teradata Demand Chain Management Supports the Data-Driven Economy by Improving F... May 22
- How Options Bulls Are Betting on the Cloud CNBC May 22
- Bulls reach for the clouds in Teradata May 22
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Upgrades Teradata Integrated Data Warehouse to Power... May 20
- Teradata Corporation Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (TDC) May 13
- TERADATA CORP /DE/ Financials May 10
- This Is a Solid Stock in Cloud and Big Data Fool May 10
- Teradata Corporation (TDC): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Winner May 9
- Leading International Retailer Woolworths Builds Out Growing Business with Terad... May 9
TDC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Teradata Corporation is down 22.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.64%, Oracle Corporation up 28.14%, and EMC Corporation down 7.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TDC
Pro Report PDF for TDC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TDC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TDC
Did Teradata Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Teradata Corporation is a computer company that sells database software for data warehouses and analytic applications. Its products are meant to consolidate data from different sources and make the data available for analysis. Its products include its core database software, hardware components, and applications for managing demand and supply chains, marketing, performance, and risk. It also offers consulting, support, and training services. Teradata targets companies in the entertainment, financial services, government, health care, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, and transportation industries. Teradata was incorporated in 1979 and was formerly a division of NCR Corporation, with the spinoff from NCR on October 1, 2007. Teradata is led by Mike Koehler, the former senior vice president of NCR. Teradata's headquarters are in Miamisburg, Ohio.