TCBI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.99%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.814|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||122.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: There's Always a Bull Market Somewhere The Street Dec 5
- Texas Capital Bancshares Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series A Ex-Dividend Reminder The Street Nov 26
- BOK Financial Earnings Miss, Ups Div - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
- 'Decent' Loan Growth Best Feature of Regional Banks' Q3 Earnings Oct 28
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) to Market Perform Street Insider Oct 25
- Why Texas Capital Bancshares Spiked Higher Fool Oct 24
- Texas Capital Q3 Earnings Disappoint - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 24
- Raymond James Upgrades Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) to Strong Buy Street Insider Oct 24
- Evercore Partners Upgrades Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) to Overweight Street Insider Oct 24
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Oct 23
TCBI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Texas Capital Bancshares is up 24.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Prosperity Bancshares up 55.74%, and BOK Financial up 16.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TCBI
Pro Report PDF for TCBI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TCBI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TCBI
Did Texas Capital Bancshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. is the parent company of Texas Capital Bank, a commercial bank that caters to businesses and private clients. Renowned for its experienced bankers, personal customer service and quick loan decisions, it has full-service locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Plano and San Antonio. The company was founded by Joseph M. Grant in November 1996 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.