TAL Key Stats
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TAL, EPB, ETP, GEO, SDRL Jun 17
- Short Interest Increases 19% For TAL Jun 13
- TAL May Pay An Elevated Dividend But Shares Aren't Cheap Jun 10
- Tal International Group Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 6.31% Y... Jun 5
- See How Tal International Group Ranks Among Analysts' Top Picks With Strong Buyb... Jun 3
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: TAL, AJG, NVE, SAP, SU May 30
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Tal International Group (TAL) May 29
- 7 High-Yield Dividend Stocks To Avoid And Consider Today May 28
- The Most Important Consequence of the U.S. Shale Oil Boom May 25
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: HR, TAL, SO, EPB, PPL May 24
TAL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TAL International Group is up 35.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Textainer Group up 16.45%, and CAI International up 41.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TAL
Pro Report PDF for TAL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TAL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TAL
Did TAL International Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TAL International Group, Inc. operates as lessors of intermodal freight containers which are large, standardized steel boxes and chassis. The company's operations include the acquisition, leasing, re-leasing and subsequent sale of multiple types of intermodal containers. TAL International Group operates through two business segments: Equipment Leasing and Equipment Trading. The Equipment Leasing segment acquires, leases, re-leases and sells intermodal transportation equipment, including chassis, dry freight, refrigerated, tank and special containers. The Equipment Trading segment involves in the purchase of containers from shipping line customers and resell to container traders for storage and one-way shipments. TAL International Group was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Purchase, New York.