TAL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.362|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.75%|
|Net Income (TTM)||146.81M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||88.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.23%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TAL INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 6
- Shipping Container Dividends: Textainer Group Holdings Vs. TAL International Group Dec 4
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: TAL, LRY, GEO, IEP, RDS.A The Street Dec 3
- Tal International Group (TAL) Passes Through 5% Yield Mark Nov 27
- Get A 5.1% Yield With This 'Backdoor' Global Stock Nov 27
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: TAL, FLR and EXPD Nov 25
- Insider Trading Alert - WNR, RMD, TAL, ESV And ADS Traded By Insiders Nov 25
- Why You Shouldn't Ignore This Shipping Stock Fool Nov 21
- TAL INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 20
- Insider Trading Alert - CTCT, TAL, WRE, CDE And H Traded By Insiders Nov 13
TAL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TAL International Group is up 65.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.06%, Textainer Group Holdings up 31.94%, and CAI International up 15.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TAL
Pro Report PDF for TAL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TAL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TAL
Did TAL International Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TAL International Group, Inc. operates as lessors of intermodal freight containers which are large, standardized steel boxes and chassis. The company's operations include the acquisition, leasing, re-leasing and subsequent sale of multiple types of intermodal containers. TAL International Group operates through two business segments: Equipment Leasing and Equipment Trading. The Equipment Leasing segment acquires, leases, re-leases and sells intermodal transportation equipment, including chassis, dry freight, refrigerated, tank and special containers. The Equipment Trading segment involves in the purchase of containers from shipping line customers and resell to container traders for storage and one-way shipments. TAL International Group was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Purchase, New York.