TACT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.18%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6522|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||133.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.708M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.23%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sindoh to Distribute 3D Systems Printers - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
- Transact Technologies, Inc. (TACT) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield Street Insider Nov 5
- TransAct Your Way To Some Great Returns With This Company Sep 17
- TransAct's Epicentral® Promotion and Bonusing System Goes Live on 144 Gaming Machines at Hippodrome Casino in London Business Wire Sep 16
- The Results Are in: TransAct Brings the Power of Epicentral to 2013 Global Gaming Expo Business Wire Sep 11
- TransAct Significantly Expands Global Casino and Gaming Industry Reach Through New Exclusive Distribution Agreement with Suzo-Happ Group Business Wire Sep 4
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Aug 23
- TransAct (TACT) Bought Back 490K Shares at $8.75/Share Street Insider Aug 23
- InPlay: TransAct Tech repurchases 490k shares of company's common stock Aug 23
- TransAct Technologies Repurchases 490,000 Shares of Company’s Common Stock Business Wire Aug 23
TACT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Transact Technologies is up 68.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Astro-Med up 53.13%, and Radcom up 65.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TACT
Pro Strategies Featuring TACT
Did Transact Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Transact Technologies, Inc., designs, develops and sells market-specific solutions, including printers, terminals, software and other products for transaction-based and other industries.