SWK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.728|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.72%|
|Net Income (TTM)||926.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.80%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.48%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Stanley Black & Decker Elects Debra A. Crew to Board of Directors Business Wire Dec 6
- Stanley Black & Decker Announces December 2013 Investor Conference Call noodls Dec 3
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: FGP, NGG, LEA, SWK, UNH The Street Dec 3
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): Today's Featured Industrial Laggard The Street Dec 2
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Analog Devices, CompuWare and Stanley Black & Decker Dec 2
- SWK Offers Equity Units & Debentures Nov 26
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. Announces Pricing of Equity Units Offering noodls Nov 26
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) Prices 3M Equity Unit Offering Street Insider Nov 26
- SWK Offers Equity Units & Debentures - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. Announces Pricing of Fixed-to-Floating Rate Junior Subordinated Debentures Offering noodls Nov 25
SWK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stanley Black & Decker is up 16.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Snap-on up 37.27%, and Makita up 20.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SWK
Pro Report PDF for SWK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SWK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SWK
Did Stanley Black & Decker make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Stanley Black & Decker, formerly known as The Stanley Works, is a manufacturer of tools and hardware and provider of security products and locks. It provides hand tools, power tools and related accessories, mechanical access solutions, electronic security solutions and engineered fastening systems. The company operates the business through three business segments Construction & Do-It-Yourself, Security and Industrial. Stanley Black & Decker is the result of the merger of Stanley Works and Black & Decker on March 12, 2010. Stanley Black & Decker was founded by Frederick T. Stanley in 1843 and is headquartered in New Britain, Connecticut.