SU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.875|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.48%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.835B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.24%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Suncor (SU) Appoints Steve Reynish as Interim CFO Street Insider 9:05 AM
- A Revolution in Mining Is Underway Fool Dec 8
- Warren Buffett Places One Heck of Bet on Energy Fool Dec 7
- Berkshire Hathaway and Warren Buffett's 2013 Year in Review Fool Dec 7
- Is Suncor Energy Destined for Greatness? Fool Dec 7
- KiOR’s CFO Takes a Hike With No Advance Notice Fool Dec 7
- Suncor Energy Inc (SU): Today's Featured Basic Materials Laggard The Street Dec 6
- Suncor Energy Hosts 2013 Investor Day (Transcript) Dec 5
- December 13th Options Now Available For Suncor Energy (SU) Forbes Dec 5
- Suncor Energy recognized for excellence in reporting noodls Dec 5
SU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Suncor Energy is up 5.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.77%, Exxon Mobil up 12.13%, and Chevron up 19.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SU
Pro Report PDF for SU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SU
Did Suncor Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Suncor Energy Inc. is a Canadian integrated energy company based in Calgary, Alberta. It specializes in production of synthetic crude from oil sands. Suncor ranks number 159 in the Forbes Global 2000 list. Until 2010, Suncor marketed products and services to retail customers in Ontario through a downstream network of 280 Sunoco-branded retail sites, and 200 customer-operated retail and diesel sites. Following the acquisition of Petro-Canada, Suncor decided to phase out the Ontario-only Sunoco brand in favour of converting their Sunoco sites to Petro-Canada sites. This was done in order to unify all of their downstream retail operations under the Petro-Canada banner throughout Canada. It also enabled the company to discontinue paying licensing fees for the Sunoco brand from Sunoco Inc. in the United States. Nationwide, Petro-Canada's upstream product supplier and parent company would be Suncor Energy. Suncor also markets through a retail network of Phillips 66-branded outlets in Colorado. The company was formerly known as Suncor Inc. and changed its name to Suncor Energy Inc. in April 1997. Suncor Energy Inc. was founded in 1953.