STZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||109.0%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.008|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1055%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.766B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Philip Morris to Buy Russian Stake - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Brown-Forman Q2 Earnings Beat Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Is Budweiser Constellation Brands' Puppet Master? Fool Dec 4
- Constellation Brands Hits 52-WeekHigh Dec 4
- Altria Raises Cigar Prices - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Ho! Ho! Ho! Wine sales are soaring Dec 4
- Constellation Brands Hits 52-WeekHigh - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Will Brown-Forman Fall Down Against Diageo and Constellation Brands? Fool Dec 2
- Nu Skin Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Diageo to Sell Whyte & Mackay Assets - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
STZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Constellation Brands is up 96.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Brown-Forman up 20.51%, and Diageo up 9.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STZ
Pro Report PDF for STZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STZ
Did Constellation Brands make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Constellation Brands, Inc., headquartered in Victor, New York, is the world's leading wine company with a broad portfolio of widely admired premium brands across the wine, beer and spirits categories. Constellation's brand portfolio includes Robert Mondavi, Clos du Bois, Blackstone, Arbor Mist, Estancia, Ravenswood, Jackson Triggs, Kim Crawford, Corona Extra, Black Velvet Canadian Whisky and SVEDKA Vodka. The company was established in 1945 by Marvin Sands in the Finger Lakes region of New York as Canandaigua Industries Company. Since that time, the company has grown through internal expansion and by acquisitions across all segments of the beverage alcohol industry.