STZ Key Stats
- Raise Your Glass to These Wine Stocks Fool Jun 14
- Constellation Brands Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (STZ) Jun 14
- Raise Your Glass to These Wine Stocks Fool Jun 12
- Constellation Brands to Report First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Financial Results; Host... Jun 12
- Constellation Brands Inc. (STZ): Today's Featured Food & Beverage Laggard Jun 12
- Molson Coors Launches New Drink Jun 12
- Molson Coors Launches New Drink - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Jun 12
- Commit To Purchase Constellation Brands At $40, Earn 6.5% Jun 11
- CONSTELLATION BRANDS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive ... Jun 11
STZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Constellation Brands is up 167.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Diageo up 21.38%, and Beam up 5.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for STZ
Pro Report PDF for STZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STZ
Did Constellation Brands make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Constellation Brands, Inc., headquartered in Victor, New York, is the world's leading wine company with a broad portfolio of widely admired premium brands across the wine, beer and spirits categories. Constellation's brand portfolio includes Robert Mondavi, Clos du Bois, Blackstone, Arbor Mist, Estancia, Ravenswood, Jackson Triggs, Kim Crawford, Corona Extra, Black Velvet Canadian Whisky and SVEDKA Vodka. The company was established in 1945 by Marvin Sands in the Finger Lakes region of New York as Canandaigua Industries Company. Since that time, the company has grown through internal expansion and by acquisitions across all segments of the beverage alcohol industry.