STM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.002|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-892.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.34%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- STMicroelectronics Announces Winners of 2013 iNEMO Design Contest in Taiwan noodls Dec 5
- STMicroelectronics Reveals Advanced MEMS Accelerometers Engineered to Withstand Stresses of Modern Mobile Life noodls Dec 3
- STMicroelectronics Shareholders Adopt All Resolutions at the 2013 Extraordinary General Meeting noodls Dec 3
- Monolithic Power Systems: 6 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares During The Last 30 Days Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Lowest-Power Always-On 6-Axis Inertial Motion Sensors from STMicroelectronics Make Portable Devices More Sensitive and Longer-Lasting GlobeNewswire Dec 2
- STMicroelectronics Shareholders Adopt All Resolutions at the 2013 Extraordinary General Meeting GlobeNewswire Dec 2
- 4 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Electronics Industry The Street Nov 29
- Cirrus Logic Drops on Apple Exit - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- STMicroelectronics N.V. (STM) Posts Surprising Q3 Loss of 3c/Share Street Insider Oct 22
- STM Unveils ST2100 SoC - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 17
STM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). STMicroelectronics is up 17.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.62%, Texas Instruments up 50.48%, and Microchip Technology up 48.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STM
Pro Report PDF for STM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STM
Did STMicroelectronics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
STMicroelectronics NV is an Italian-French electronics and semiconductor manufacturer that designs, develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of semiconductor products used in a wide variety of microelectronic applications, including automotive products, computer peripherals, telecommunications systems, consumer products, industrial automation and control systems. It offers a broad and diversified product portfolio and develops products for a wide range of market applications to reduce its dependence on any single product, application or end market. STMicroelectronics was created in 1987 by the merger of two long-established semiconductor companies, SGS Microelettronica of Italy and Thomson Semiconducteurs of France, and has been publicly traded since 1994. Corporate Headquarters, as well as the headquarters for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, (EMEA) are in Geneva. The Company’s Americas Headquarters are in Coppell (Texas); those for Greater China and South Asia are based in Shanghai; and Japanese and Korean operations are headquartered in Tokyo.