STLD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.89%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8457|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||316.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||195.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.32%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Despite an Improving U.S. Economy, Struggles Still Remain Fool Dec 6
- STEEL DYNAMICS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 2
- Slow as Molasses Out There The Street Nov 27
- Are Steel Stocks Out of the Woods Yet? Fool Nov 22
- Wells Fargo Downgrades US Steel, Nucor on Steel Price "Head Fake" Barrons.com Nov 22
- These Companies are Raising Prices. Will Shares Follow? Fool Nov 20
- Steeled for Disappointment: JPMorgan Sees Downside in US Steel, AK Steel Barrons.com Nov 18
- Retirees & Pensions are a Drag on these Historic Companies Fool Nov 18
- Is Steel On The Comeback? Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- There Can Be Only One: Morgan Stanley Upgrades US Steel, Cuts Nucor Nov 13
STLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Steel Dynamics is up 53.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Nucor up 34.15%, and AK Steel Holding up 45.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STLD
Pro Report PDF for STLD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STLD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STLD
Did Steel Dynamics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Steel Dynamics Inc. is the fifth largest producer of carbon steel products in United States. The company operates through three segments: Steel Operations, Metals Recycling and Ferrous Resources Operations and Steel Fabrication Operations. Over sixty percent of the company's steel shipments are flat-rolled sheet steel and the remainder is "long products" and fabricated products. SDI is among the most profitable American steel companies in terms of profit margins and operating profit per ton. SDI employs about 6,100 and operates five electric-furnace mini mills. Steel Dynamics Inc. was founded by Keith E. Busse, Mark D. Millett, Richard P. Teets and John C. Bates in August 1993 and is headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana.