STI Key Stats
- 7 Things Students and Parents Should Do Before College Starts May 24
- Can This Bank's Strengths Offset These Two Concerns? May 23
- Guggenheim Upgrades SunTrust Banks (STI) to Buy Street Insider May 23
- SunTrust Banks Inc Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (STI) May 23
- Do Not Chase All Cheap Bank Stocks: KBW May 23
- Can This Bank's Strengths Offset These Two Concerns? Fool May 22
- X Factor: 5 Stocks Reaching Their Ex-Dividend Date on May 29 May 22
- This Bank Needs to Turn Over More Rocks Fool May 22
- SunTrust Banks Reaches New 52-Week High (STI) May 22
- Oppenheimer Downgrades SunTrust Banks (STI) to Perform Street Insider May 22
STI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SunTrust Banks is up 40.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, KeyCorp up 44.72%, and BB&T up 12.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for STI
Pro Report PDF for STI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STI
Did SunTrust Banks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
SunTrust Banks, Inc. (SunTrust ), incorporated in 1984, is a commercial banking organization. The Company is a diversified financial services holding company whose businesses provide a range of financial services to consumer and corporate clients. Through its principal subsidiary, SunTrust Bank, the Company provides deposit, credit, and trust and investment services. It had US$172.7 billion in assets as of September 30, 2009. SunTrust provides clients with a selection of technology-based banking channels, including the Internet, ATMs, and twenty-four hour telebanking. SunTrust Bank's most direct corporate parent was established in 1891 in Atlanta, Georgia where its headquarters remain.