STI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-50.49%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.289|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-83.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.274B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.14%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Big Regional Bank Stocks Have 20% Upside for 2014, Says Credit Suisse The Street Dec 4
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades SunTrust Banks (STI) to Equalweight Street Insider Dec 4
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Watching the Markets The Street Dec 3
- Is SunTrust (STI) Worth Investing? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Off the Charts Nov 25
- SunTrust Claws Higher Nov 25
- SunTrust Banks Inc (STI): Today's Featured Banking Winner Nov 22
- 1 Thing Investors Are Missing About Synovus Financial Corp. Fool Nov 21
- Insider Trading Alert - CYBX, VRX, CSCO, NATI And STI Traded By Insiders Nov 21
- These 7 Big Bank Stocks Are Trading Well Below Book Value Nov 21
STI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SunTrust Banks is up 34.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, U.S. Bancorp up 25.93%, and Zions Bancorporation up 49.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STI
Pro Report PDF for STI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STI
Did SunTrust Banks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SunTrust Banks, Inc. (SunTrust ), incorporated in 1984, is a commercial banking organization. The Company is a diversified financial services holding company whose businesses provide a range of financial services to consumer and corporate clients. Through its principal subsidiary, SunTrust Bank, the Company provides deposit, credit, and trust and investment services. It had US$172.7 billion in assets as of September 30, 2009. SunTrust provides clients with a selection of technology-based banking channels, including the Internet, ATMs, and twenty-four hour telebanking. SunTrust Bank's most direct corporate parent was established in 1891 in Atlanta, Georgia where its headquarters remain.