STBA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.49%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.611|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.65%|
|Net Income (TTM)||48.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.59%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Guggenheim Downgrades S&T Bancorp Inc. (STBA) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 30
- S&T Bancorp (STBA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; 2.5% Yield Street Insider Oct 29
- S&T Bancorp, Inc. (STBA) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Oct 29
- Trading Radar for 10/29: Nokia (NOK), US Steel (X), DreamWorks (DWA), Take-Two (TTWO), 3D Systems (DDD) Report Street Insider Oct 28
- Community Bank Upped to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 18
- S&T Bank Offers Students Extra Credit this School Year with Lessons about Smart Financial Management PR Newswire Sep 3
- S&T BANCORP INC Financials Aug 8
- S&T Bank Appoints James Baker as Vice President, Commercial Lending PR Newswire Aug 7
- Strong Earnings Momentum For S&T Bancorp Aug 7
- Ex-Div Reminder for S & T Bancorp (STBA) Aug 2
STBA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). S&T Bancorp is up 42.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Center Bancorp up 54.45%, and Eagle Bancorp up 76.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STBA
Pro Report PDF for STBA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STBA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STBA
Did S&T Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
S&T Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company of S&T Bank. Its services include accepting time and demand deposit accounts, originating commercial and consumer loans, providing letters of credit, offering discount brokerage services, personal financial planning, credit card services and insurance products. The company operates through three segments Community Banking, Wealth Management and Insurance. It was founded in 1902 and is headquartered in Indiana, Pennsylvania.