STAA Key Stats
|10/30/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Staar Surgical Q3 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|10/30/2014||Earnings||Staar Surgical Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|07/30/2014 17:00 EDT||Misc||Staar Surgical Announces Second Quarter 2014 Results Release Date, Conference Call and Webcast|
|07/30/2014||Earnings||Staar Surgical Announces Second Quarter 2014 Results Release|
|06/09/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Staar Surgical|
|04/28/2014 16:15 EDT||Misc||Q1 2014 Staar Surgical Co Earnings Conference Call|
|04/28/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Staar Surgical Co Earnings Results|
|02/26/2014 13:30 PST||Misc||Q4 2013 Staar Surgical Co Earnings Conference Call|
|02/26/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Staar Surgical Co Earnings Results|
STAA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Staar Surgical is down 30.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, Luminex down 5.14%, and Merit Medical Systems down 10.46%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for STAA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring STAA
Did Staar Surgical make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies
- Company Website: http://www.staar.com
- IR Website: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=71327&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Ophthalmic Goods Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 339115
- NAICS Industry: Medical Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
STAAR Surgical designs, develops, manufactures and sells implantable lenses for the eye. The Company is a maker of lenses used in corrective surgery, and it also makes lenses for use in surgery that treats cataracts.
STAA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("STAA","name")
- Description: =YCI("STAA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("STAA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("STAA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("STAA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.