STAA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0089|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Staar Surgical Enters Oversold Territory (STAA) Oct 31
- Staar Surgical Co (STAA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Oct 30
- Trading Radar for 10/30: Starbucks (SBUX), Comcast (CMCSA), Kraft Foods (KRFT), Sunpower (SPWR) Report Street Insider Oct 29
- Short Interest In Staar Surgical Expands By 26.8% Sep 12
- CFO Moves: Tuesday Morning, Outbrain, Regeneron, STAAR Surgical The Wall Street Journal Sep 10
- STAAR Surgical assumed with a Speculative Buy at Benchmark Co. Sep 10
- STAAR Surgical Poaches a CFO From Bausch & Lomb Fool Sep 9
- STAAR SURGICAL CO Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 9
- STAAR Surgical (STAA) Names CFO Street Insider Sep 9
- Stephen P. Brown Appointed Chief Financial Officer at STAAR Surgical Company PR Newswire Sep 9
STAA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Staar Surgical is up 128.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Merit Medical Systems up 13.47%, and DexCom up 152.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STAA
Pro Report PDF for STAA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STAA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STAA
Did Staar Surgical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
STAAR Surgical designs, develops, manufactures and sells implantable lenses for the eye. It is a maker of lenses used worldwide in corrective or 'refractive' surgery, and it also make lenses for use in surgery that treats cataracts.