SSTK Key Stats
- Are These Top Post-IPO Performers Still a Buy? Fool May 21
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- SHUTTERSTOCK, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 15
- A Serial Entrepreneur Settles Down for Shutterstock May 14
- Shutterstock To Present at the 2013 Stifel Internet, Media & Communications Conf... May 14
- American Public Invests in Fidelis May 13
- American Public Invests in Fidelis - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
- Bigstock Integrates with Google Drive, Streamlining Creative Workflow for its Cu... May 10
- Shutterstock Surpasses 1 Million High-Quality Video Clips PR Newswire May 10
- SHUTTERSTOCK, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
SSTK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Shutterstock is down 7.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Envestnet up 81.07%, and FTI Consulting up 15.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SSTK
Pro Report PDF for SSTK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSTK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SSTK
Did Shutterstock make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Shutterstock is a stock photography agency and global image marketplace headquartered in New York City. Shutterstock maintains a library of royalty-free stock photos, vectors, and illustrations available by subscription and a la carte. Visitors can browse the library for free, and can license and download images through a variety of packages. Shutterstock adds thousands of images to its library each day as photographers and illustrators from around the world submit their work. Each image undergoes a selection process based on quality, focus, aesthetics, artistry, and originality before being added to the collection. Shutterstock's library is searchable in 14 languages including French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, and Turkish. Shutterstock also offers royalty free video clips through its footage website.