SSTK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||40.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.417|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-41.94%|
|Net Income (TTM)||47.64M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Shutterstock Rolls Out New Android App Fool Dec 10
- Shutterstock's Management Presents at Credit Suisse Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Shutterstock To Present at the Cantor Fitzgerald Equities Internet Conference noodls Dec 4
- The upside to adjustable-rate mortgages MarketWatch Dec 4
- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. To Host Inaugural Internet Conference in New York PR Newswire Dec 3
- Shutterstock To Participate in the Credit Suisse 2013 Annual Technology Conference PR Newswire Dec 2
- 10 best cities for snowbirds and retirees MarketWatch Dec 2
- If You Don't Have the Lowest Prices for the Holidays, You Better Offer Free Shipping Nov 25
- What Is the Worst? People Making Cell Phone Calls on Planes Is the Worst Nov 21
- Where's the bubble? Tech, London housing, say Bloomberg subscribers Nov 21
SSTK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Shutterstock is up 189.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Advisory Board up 24.13%, and American Business Service up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SSTK
Pro Report PDF for SSTK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSTK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SSTK
Did Shutterstock make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Shutterstock, Inc. operates marketplace for commercial digital imagery.