SSTK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6503|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||22.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire11/06 16:05
|08/07/2014||Misc||Q2 2014 Shutterstock Inc Earnings Conference Call|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Shutterstock Inc Earnings|
SSTK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Shutterstock is up 1.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.41%, Morningstar down 20.15%, and The Advisory Board down 32.02%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SSTK
PDF Report for SSTK
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSTK Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SSTK
Did Shutterstock make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Business Services
- Company Website: http://www.shutterstock.com
- IR Website: http://investor.shutterstock.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251362&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Business Support Services
- NAICS Code: 561499
- NAICS Industry: Business Support Services
- NAICS Sector: Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
Shutterstock Inc operates marketplace for commercial digital imagery, it includes licensed photographs, illustrations and video clips.
SSTK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SSTK","name")
- Description: =YCI("SSTK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SSTK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SSTK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SSTK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.