SRPT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-44.97%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-5.517|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-165.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1008%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why UNS Energy, Sarepta Therapeutics, and Zale Are Today's 3 Best Stocks Fool Dec 12
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Set to Open Higher Street Insider Dec 12
- Sarepta's Rocky 2013 Fool Dec 8
- Sarepta downgraded to Hold from from Buy at Canaccord theflyonthewall.com Dec 6
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) to Hold Street Insider Dec 6
- 3 Biotech Flops of 2013 Fool Dec 5
- Sarepta Therapeutics' CEO Presents at Piper Jaffray 2013 Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT): Today's Featured Health Care Winner The Street Dec 4
- Biotech Stock Predictions 2014: Vertex is Bought, Alexion Sinks, BlueBird Flies And More The Street Dec 4
- 3 Biggest FDA Decisions of 2013 Fool Dec 3
SRPT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sarepta Therapeutics is down 19.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Prosensa Holding up N/A, and Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 128.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SRPT
Pro Report PDF for SRPT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SRPT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SRPT
Did Sarepta Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc discovers and develops RNA-based therapeutics for the treatment of rare and infectious diseases. Its product candidates include eteplirsen, AVI-6002, AVI-6003, and AVI-7100.