SPWR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7951|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-71.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Valuing SolarCity Is More Complicated Than It Seems Fool Dec 11
- Solar's 2014 Boom Is Coming Fool Dec 11
- Solar's Potential Rises as Costs Decline The Street Dec 11
- 'Fast Money' Recap: The Economy and the Internet The Street Dec 11
- Amyris Is Teaming up With Big Oil Fool Dec 10
- 3 Huge Energy Developments in 2013 Fool Dec 10
- Is the Guy Who Called the Mortgage Crisis Betting Big on Renewables? Fool Dec 10
- SunEdison Is Taking a Bite Out of the Big Apple Fool Dec 9
- MRVL, ADI, SPWR, NVDA And FSLR, Pushing Electronics Industry Downward The Street Dec 9
- SolarCity and Tesla Working Together Fool Dec 8
SPWR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SunPower is up 440.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, JA Solar Holdings up 144.6%, and Canadian Solar up 887.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPWR
Pro Report PDF for SPWR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPWR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPWR
Did SunPower make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SunPower Corporation designs and manufactures high-efficiency crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells, roof tiles and solar panels based on a silicon all-back-contact solar cell invented at Stanford University. SunPower Corporation owned 66% by Total is publicly traded on the NASDAQ as SPWR . SunPower Corporation is a component of the Dow Jones Oil and Gas Index DJUSEN.