SPWR Key Stats
- First Solar Stock: Buy or Beware Fool Jun 19
- Handing China the Renewable Future Jun 19
- What Does First Solar Have Up Its Sleeve? Fool Jun 18
- Take a Second Look at the EIA's Estimates Fool Jun 18
- Beware of Misleading Solar Data Jun 18
- Solar-Powered Plane Faces the Human Factor New York Times Jun 17
- Solar Power Surges Once Again Fool Jun 17
- [$$] Raise the Rooftops for These Solar Stocks Jun 17
- A Contrarian Bet on IAMGOLD Corp. Jun 17
- Prepare For Disruptive Solar Technology Seeking Alpha Jun 17
SPWR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SunPower Corporation is up 281.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, First Solar up 192.4%, and SolarCity up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPWR
Pro Report PDF for SPWR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPWR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPWR
Did SunPower Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SunPower Corporation designs and manufactures high-efficiency crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells, roof tiles and solar panels based on a silicon all-back-contact solar cell invented at Stanford University. It is a vertically integrated solar products and services company that designs, manufactures, and delivers solar electric systems worldwide for residential, commercial, and utility-scale power plant customers. The company operates its business through two segments: Utility & Power Plants and Residential & Commercial. SunPower Corporation is publicly traded on the NASDAQ as SPWR . SunPower Corporation is a component of the Dow Jones Oil and Gas Index DJUSEN. It was founded by Thomas L. Dinwoodie, Robert Lorenzini and Richard M. Swanson in April 1985 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.