SPLS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7487|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||485.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.01%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- STAPLES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 6
- 3 Ways This Retailer Is Cutting Costs Fool Dec 6
- Staples Inc. (SPLS): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Winner The Street Dec 5
- David Cameron Just Signed A Brilliant Deal To Sell Pig Semen To China Business Insider Dec 4
- Daily Dividend Report: SPLS, CPT, PNNT, HPP, MAA Forbes Dec 4
- Staples, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Dividend noodls Dec 3
- Staples, Inc. (SPLS) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield Street Insider Dec 3
- New CFO at Office Depot - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Five Points of Advice for Buying Your Own 'Internet of Things' BusinessWeek Dec 3
- Helicopters, Adrenaline Kits, and Touchscreen Watches Top the Tech List this Holiday Season CNW Group Dec 3
SPLS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Staples is up 43.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Amazon.com up 52.72%, and Best Buy up 244.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPLS
Pro Report PDF for SPLS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPLS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPLS
Did Staples make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Staples Inc. is a large office supply chain store, with over 2,000 stores worldwide in 26 countries. Based in Framingham, Massachusetts, United States, the company has retail stores, serving customers under its original name in Austria, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Norway, Portugal, United Kingdom, and the United States, while operating subsidiaries in Argentina as Officenet-Staples, Belgium and Netherlands as Staples Office Centre, Canada as Staples Canada, and in Italy as Mondoffice. Staples also does business exclusively with enterprises in multiple European countries as Staples Advantage. The company offers its products through catalogs, Internet, and sales force. Staples, Inc. was founded in 1986.