SPG Key Stats
- Simon Property Hits New 52-Week High May 22
- Strong Insider Buying Found in the Underlying Holdings of XLF May 22
- InPlay: Simon Properties announces major expansion and enhancement of Woodbury C... May 22
- Simon Property Group Announces Major Expansion And Enhancement Of Woodbury Commo... May 22
- Simon Property Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Simon Property Group Stock Hits New 52-Week High (SPG) May 21
- A Few REITs to Consider for Your Portfolio Fool May 20
- Einhorn's 2 Opportunistic Investment Ideas Fool May 17
- Simon Property Group Inc Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (SPG) May 17
- General Growth Sells Stake in Las Vegas Shopping Mall May 16
SPG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Simon Property Group is up 22.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Agree Realty Corporation up 67.29%, and Tanger Factory Outlet Centers up 22.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SPG
Pro Report PDF for SPG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPG
Did Simon Property Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Simon Property Group, Inc. is an American commercial real estate company, ranked #1 in the United States as the largest real estate investment trust. Simon is a fully integrated real estate company which operates from five retail real estate platforms: regional malls, Premium Outlet Centers, The Mills, community/lifestyle centers and international properties. It currently owns or has an interest in 393 properties comprising 264,000,000 square feet of gross leasable area in North America, Europe and Asia. The company is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and employs more than 5,000 people worldwide, it is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol SPG and is part of the S&P 500. Simon Property Group, Inc. was founded in 1960.