SPG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.99%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.029|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.05%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.253B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||90.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.12%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Simon Property Group Inc (SPG): Today's Featured Real Estate Winner The Street Dec 6
- The Galleria Announces Four New Upscale Retailers Exclusive to Houston noodls Dec 5
- Midday movers: Las Vegas Sands, Deere, GM & more CNBC Dec 4
- Westfield: breaking up is good to do Financial Times Dec 4
- Get An Even Better Deal On SPG Than Director Glasscock Did Dec 2
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Overweight Street Insider Dec 2
- Tanger Has Plenty of Black Friday Bargains for REIT Investors The Street Nov 29
- Regency Centers Upgraded to Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Simon Property Upped to Buy Again Nov 29
- Insider Trading Alert - SBH, SPG, OPK, POOL And GMCR Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
SPG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Simon Property Group is up 2.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Realty Income down 3.48%, and Taubman Centers down 11.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPG
Pro Report PDF for SPG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPG
Did Simon Property Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Simon Property Group, Inc. is an American commercial real estate company, ranked #1 in the United States as the largest real estate investment trust. Simon is a fully integrated real estate company which operates from five retail real estate platforms: regional malls, Premium Outlet Centers, The Mills, community/lifestyle centers and international properties. It currently owns or has an interest in 393 properties comprising 264,000,000 square feet of gross leasable area in North America, Europe and Asia. The company is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and employs more than 5,000 people worldwide, it is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol SPG and is part of the S&P 500. Simon Property Group, Inc. was founded in 1960.