SPCB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6148|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.987M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||75.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire11/03 08:01
PR Newswire10/20 08:30
PR Newswire10/16 08:45
PR Newswire10/13 09:00
PR Newswire10/10 14:28
|11/03/2014 11:00 EST||Misc||SUPERCOM Q3 2014 Conference Call|
|11/03/2014||Earnings||SUPERCOM Q3 2014 Earnings Release|
SPCB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SuperCom is up 148.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.38%, Ascent Capital down 35.29%, and Brink's down 33.48%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SPCB
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SPCB
Did SuperCom make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Security & Protection Services
- Company Website: http://www.vuance.com
- IR Website: http://www.supercom.com/index.asp?module=category&item_id=41
- HQ Country: Israel
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Israel
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Semiconductor and Related Device Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334413
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
SuperCom Ltd is a provider of traditional & digital Identity solutions, providing advanced safety, Identification and Security Products and Solutions, to Governments, Private and Public organizations.
SPCB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SPCB","name")
- Description: =YCI("SPCB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SPCB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SPCB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SPCB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.