SPB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.064|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-38.94%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-55.25M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.46%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Spectrum Brands Offers Long-Term Stability Fool Nov 27
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c Street Insider Nov 21
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Larger Than S&P 500 Component Cablevision Systems Nov 19
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield Street Insider Nov 18
- Here’s Why Spectrum Brands Should Be on Your Shopping List Fool Nov 14
- Spectrum Brands HQ Moves to Middleton - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 23
- BMO Capital Starts Spectrum Brands (SPB) at Outperform Street Insider Oct 17
- Jefferies Starts Spectrum Brands (SPB) at Hold Street Insider Oct 10
- Dish Network (DISH) Worth a Look: Stock Adds 5.0% in Session - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 3
- Spectrum Brands Lowers Term Debt - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 1
SPB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spectrum Brands Holdings is up 47.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.09%, Advanced Energy Inds up 77.67%, and Allied Motion up 92.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPB
Pro Report PDF for SPB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPB
Did Spectrum Brands Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Spectrum Brand Holdings Inc. is a global consumer products company and a leading supplier of batteries, shaving and grooming products, personal care products, specialty pet supplies, lawn & garden and home pest control products, personal insect repellents and portable lighting. The company manufactures and markets batteries under the Rayovac and Varta brand names, home appliances under the Remington, Russell Hobbs and George Foreman brand names, lawn and garden care products under the Spectracide and Garden Safe brand names, insect repellents under the Cutter and Repel brand names. Spectrum owns several pet care companies both in the aquarium supply and companion animal trades. In the aquarium business, Spectrum owns Tetra, Whisper, Marineland, Perfecto, Jungle, Instant Ocean, Visi-Therm, and other product lines. Companion animal lines consist of Dingo, Lazy Pet, Wonderbox, and others. Both aquarium lines and companion lines are concentrated into Spectrum's United Pet Group based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Spectrum Brands finalized a merger with Russell Hobbs Inc. (formerly known as Salton, Inc.) on June 16, 2010 and is headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin. Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Harbinger Group Inc.