SNWR Key Stats
- SANWIRE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers 12/02 15:30 ET
- Sanwire Corporation Appoints New Chairman of the Board and Director Marketwired 12/02 08:00 ET
- SANWIRE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events 11/21 15:00 ET
- SANWIRE CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report 11/14 13:37 ET
- Sanwire Corporation Signs Letter of Intent With Montana Fort Peck Tribes to Provide a Full Suite of Communication Services Marketwired 10/10 09:00 ET
- SANWIRE CORP Files SEC form 10-Q/A, Quarterly Report 09/17 06:01 ET
- SANWIRE CORP Files SEC form 10-Q/A, Quarterly Report 09/11 06:02 ET
- Sanwire Corporation Signs $7,500,000 Equity Financing Agreement With Institutional Investor Magna Group Marketwired 09/04 10:16 ET
- SANWIRE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Unregistered Sale of Equity Securities, Financial Statements and Exhibits 09/04 06:01 ET
- SANWIRE CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report 08/19 10:11 ET
SNWR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sanwire is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.54%, Adtran up 31.19%, and Allot Communications up 24.27%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SNWR
Pro Strategies Featuring SNWR
Did Sanwire make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Oklahoma
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
Sanwire Corp is an exploration stage company. It is engaged in providing wireless services, data solutions and application software/ hardware.