SNWR Key Stats
SNWR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sanwire is down 77.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.04%, Adtran down 30.72%, and Allot Communications down 34.98%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SNWR
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Company Website: http://www.sanwire.net
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Oklahoma
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Other Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334290
- NAICS Industry: Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Sanwire Corp is an exploration stage company. It is engaged in providing wireless services, data solutions and application software/ hardware.
SNWR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SNWR","name")
- Description: =YCI("SNWR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SNWR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SNWR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SNWR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.