SNWR Key Stats
SNWR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sanwire is down 57.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.56%, Adtran down 11.74%, and Allot Communications down 42.40%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SNWR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SNWR
Did Sanwire make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Company Website: http://www.sanwire.net
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Oklahoma
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Other Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334290
- NAICS Industry: Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Sanwire Corp is an exploration stage company. It is engaged in providing wireless services, data solutions and application software/ hardware.
SNWR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SNWR","name")
- Description: =YCI("SNWR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SNWR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SNWR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SNWR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.