SNV Key Stats
- Here's What This Top-Earning Billionaire Has Been Buying Fool Jun 19
- Here's What This Annual 20% Gainer Has Been Buying Fool Jun 17
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: BGH, SNV, IGT, GG Jun 17
- Combining Value and Growth Jun 14
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Synovus Financial (SNV) Jun 14
- 5 Banks With Big Returns Fool Jun 12
- X Factor: 5 Stocks Reaching Their Ex-Dividend Date on June 18 Jun 11
- How To YieldBoost Synovus Financial Corp. To 4.9% Jun 7
- Synovus Keeps Dividend Steady at a Penny Fool Jun 5
- Daily Dividend Report: SUNS, DEI, SNV, GEF, ADC Jun 5
SNV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Synovus Financial is up 55.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Capital City Bank Group up 71.43%, and BNC Bancorp up 35.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SNV
Pro Report PDF for SNV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SNV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SNV
Did Synovus Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Synovus Financial Corp. is a financial services company based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus-30 locally-branded bank divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment and mortgage services to customers in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee through 308 offices and 439 ATM's. Its integrated financial services include commercial and retail banking, financial management, insurance, and mortgage services. The company, through Synovus Bank, provides commercial and retail banking services. The company was founded in 1972.