SNV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8684|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||844.84M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.17%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend noodls Dec 6
- Synovus Financial Corp (SNV) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield Street Insider Dec 5
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend Business Wire Dec 5
- Big Regional Bank Stocks Have 20% Upside for 2014, Says Credit Suisse The Street Dec 4
- Insider Bets Paying Off At SNV As New 52-Week High Reached Forbes Nov 27
- Call buyer banks on Synovus rally optionMONSTER Nov 26
- Use Options For A Chance To Buy SNV At A 23% Discount Nov 22
- 1 Thing Investors Are Missing About Synovus Financial Corp. Fool Nov 21
- Synovus 125th Anniversary Community Projects Impact More Than 100 Agencies noodls Nov 7
- SYNOVUS FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
SNV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Synovus Financial is up 48.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Regions Financial up 49.83%, and Farmers Capital Bank up 77.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SNV
Pro Report PDF for SNV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SNV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SNV
Did Synovus Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Synovus Financial Corp. is a financial services company based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus-30 locally-branded bank divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment and mortgage services to customers in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee through 308 offices and 439 ATM's. Its integrated financial services include commercial and retail banking, financial management, insurance, and mortgage services. The company, through Synovus Bank, provides commercial and retail banking services. The company was founded in 1972.