SNFCA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4234|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.516M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire05/16 12:51
|08/14/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Security National Financial Corporation Earnings Results|
|05/16/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Security National Financial Corp Earnings Conference Call|
|03/31/2014||Earnings||Security National Financial Corporation Q4 2013 Earning Result|
|11/18/2013||Earnings||Security National Financial Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2013|
SNFCA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Security National Finl is up 0.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.46%, American Express up 7.68%, and Green Dot up 5.66%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SNFCA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SNFCA
Did Security National Finl make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Credit Services
- Company Website: http://www.securitynational.com
- IR Website: http://ir.securitynational.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Utah
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Utah
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Activities Related to Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Code: 522390
- NAICS Industry: Activities Related to Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Security National Financial Corp and its subsidiaries operate in three business segments: life insurance, cemetery and mortuary and mortgage loans.
SNFCA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SNFCA","name")
- Description: =YCI("SNFCA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SNFCA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SNFCA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SNFCA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.