SNFCA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-20.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.030|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-69.44%|
|Net Income (TTM)||13.57M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Sep 6
- SECURITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Changes in Registrant's Certifying Accountant Sep 4
- SECURITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Aug 26
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Aug 23
- Security National Financial Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2013 Business Wire Aug 15
- SECURITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 14
- Security National Financial Corporation Expands Commercial Holdings to Central Texas Region Business Wire Jul 22
- SECURITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Jul 15
- Security National Financial Corporation Purchases Commercial Office Building in Draper, Utah Business Wire Jul 1
- Security National Financial Corporation’s Chief Executive Officer Sells Company Stock to Pay Taxes on Option Exercises Business Wire Jun 26
SNFCA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Security Natl Financial is down 36.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.86%, Consumer Portfolio up 39.78%, and Discover Financial up 28.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SNFCA
Pro Strategies Featuring SNFCA
Did Security Natl Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Security National Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries operate in three business segments: life insurance, cemetery and mortuary and mortgage loans.