SNDK Key Stats
- Samsung, SanDisk to Ride NAND's Ascendency, Says Bernstein Barrons.com May 23
- H-P Beats 2Q Earnings, Y/Y Comps Lag - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Jim Chanos: His Latest Moves May 22
- SANDISK CEO TO PRESENT AT SANFORD BERNSTEIN 29TH ANNUAL STRATEGIC DECISIONS CONF... May 22
- Don't Forget To Buy A Commodity That's Going Up Instead Of Down: Memory Seeking Alpha May 21
- NetApp's 4Q Earnings: Will it Miss? - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- SanDisk Corp Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (SNDK) May 21
- SanDisk Advances Its Industry-Leading Manufacturing Technology Business Wire May 21
- SanDisk Corp (SNDK): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Laggard May 20
- Seagate Announces $1B Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
SNDK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SanDisk is up 76.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Micron Technology up 101.4%, and OCZ Technology Group down 73.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SNDK
Pro Report PDF for SNDK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SNDK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SNDK
Did SanDisk make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
SanDisk Corporation is an American multinational corporation that designs, develops and manufactures data storage solutions in a range of form factors using the flash memory, controller and firmware technologies. It was founded in 1988 by Dr. Eli Harari and Sanjay Mehrotra, non-volatile memory technology experts. SanDisk became a publicly traded company on NASDAQ in November 1995. As of September 2011, its market capitalization is US$9.95 billion. SanDisk produces many different types of flash memory, including various memory cards and a series of USB removable drives. SanDisk markets to both the high-end and low-end sector demand for flash memory, and markets to other equipment makers as well as direct to consumers. SanDisk is a Silicon Valley-based S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company, with more than half its sales outside the United States. The company was formerly known as SunDisk Corporation and changed its name to SanDisk Corporation in August 1995. SanDisk Corporation was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Milpitas, California.