SN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||654.0%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0439|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||13.42M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||82.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week Fool Dec 7
- Macquarie Downgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 5
- Ripening Technicals The Street Dec 5
- Backing up the Hess Truck this Christmas Fool Dec 4
- Devon Energy Stock Jumps On Eagle Ford Shale Hopes Investor's Business Daily Dec 3
- MLV & Co. Starts Sanchez Energy (SN) at Buy Street Insider Nov 22
- Coverage initiated on Sanchez Energy by MLV & Co Nov 22
- Smith & Nephew introduces powerful new e-learning platform noodls Nov 21
- Devon to Acquire GeoSouthern Energy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Devon Shares Gain on Acquisition Rumor - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
SN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sanchez Energy is up 37.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Oasis Petroleum up 43.09%, and EOG Resources up 35.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SN
Pro Report PDF for SN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SN
Did Sanchez Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sanchez Energy Corpheadquartered in Houston, Texas, is a public company engaged in the exploration for and development of oil and natural gas.